Mi Xao Don Do bien or Crispy Egg Noodles with Seafood is a simple and impressive dish for a dinner . The mix of seafood simmered with a savory sauce over a bed of crispy egg noodles is to die for.
Delicious and elegant dish guaranteed to be a hit at your next meal.
Crispy Egg Noodles with Seafood
- 1 package of fresh egg/ wonton noodles
- ½ lb of frozen squid
- ½ lb of scallops
- ½ lb of mussels
- ½ lb of Tiger shrimp
- 6 bok choy
- 1 cup of snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 stalks of broccoli
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- ½ of an onion and 1 tablespoon of diced onions.
- ½ teaspoon of chicken bouillon powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of tapioca starch
- 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth
- Olive oil
- 2 stalks of scallions (optional for garnish)
- A handful of cilantro (optional for garnish)